1. Don't attempt to run from the past,
it is always behind you.
2. Don't be afraid of opposition; Remember
a kite rises against, not with the wind.
3. Don't be afraid of tomorrow, for God has
already been there.
4. Don't be afraid to learn. Knowledge is
weightless, a treasure you can always carry easily.
5. Don't be angry at a friend who told your
secret, for neither could you keep it to yourself
6. Don't be concerned others not appreciating
you. Be concerned about your not appreciating others.
7. Don't be irreplaceable -- if you can't
be replaced, you won't be promoted.
8. Don't be so Heavenly minded that you do
no earthly good.
9. Don't control, be in control.
10. Don't count the days, make the days count.
11. Don't cry because it's over, smile because
12. Don't ever slam a door- you may want to
13. Don't fear failure so much that you refuse
to try new things.
14. The saddest summary of a life contains
three descriptions: could have,might have, and should have.
15. Don't get good at doing something
if you don't like doing it.
16. Don't get married only because of the
money. You can borrow it cheaper.
17. Don't judge each day by the harvest you
reap, but by the seeds you plant.
18. Don't just get something out of church,
put something into it.
19. Don't kill the dream - execute it!
20. Don't learn the tricks of the trade, learn
21. Don't let anybody walk through your mind
with dirty feet.
22. Don't let people drive you crazy when
it is within walking distance.
23. Don't let time take control of your destiny.Let
your destiny take control of your time.
24. Don't let what you cannot do interfere
with what you can do.
25. Don't let your life slip through your
fingers by living in the past or for the future.
26. Don't limit your challenges - challenge
27. Don't listen to what I say; listen to
what I mean.
28. Don't love the things! you own, lest they
29. Don't measure your life by how many breaths
you take, measure it by how many times you get your breath taken away.
30. Don't pray for easy lives; pray to be